Monday, August 17, 2009

Same Old

I'm still having trouble finding any jobs to even apply to. Nothing out there seems to fit my qualifications. I'm working with a learning Quickbooks program so I can add that to my resume, and I just bought some calligraphy pens so I can learn that. My thought is that maybe doing wedding calligraphy can supplement our income.

I'm also trying to use the time to make Christmas presents. Since our budget is tight, that is a lot less expensive than buying everyone presents, and if I start now, I can get them done in time to mail them. It sounds like I have too many projects going. :)

I did at least get to do my first real entry on my other blog. We took our daughter to the pet store, which she absolutely loved. She was fascinated enough by the bright saltwater fish that it almost tempts me to try to start a saltwater tank. Almost. Not quite. I don't do fish. Love to look at them, hate to take care of them.

That's all I have for now. Wish me luck with everything!

1 comment:

  1. you could try looking for spa receptionist jobs, or see if any apartment complexes need people. your experience will give you an advantage in both areas.

    my husband is thrilled that your daughter likes fish! :)

    ReplyDelete